Thursday, November 21, 2013

I would normally just get my hair curled

I would normally just get my hair curled 


or styled down as I am very boring with my hair, but for a change, I asked for something a bit more "out there". I have eyed a few episodes of The X Factor USA and spotted Demi Lovato's love for plaits/braids and wanted to see if I could pull it off with my little pea head. I actually think this style is so cute, and great for a nice day/night out. You could say it's a little bridal but I think the messy bun deters from that a bit. I wish I could replicate this at home, but alas, I can only do standard and fishtail braids. French plaits have never been my "thing". I've tried on so many occasions to try and do them, but I fail miserably every time. I'm now considering studying "HOW TO" braid tutorials on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment